June 2, 2021
Dear Deep Roots Parents & Guardians:
Please join the Deep Roots team on Tuesday, June 8th to talk about the end of SY20-21 and kicking off SY21-22. During this meeting we will:
- Discuss changes to the DRCS Leadership team for SY21-22, including plans to introduce a new but familiar School Leader to the Deep Roots community
- Update families on Fall 2021 reopening plans
- Provide updates on Uniforms and School supplies needed for next school year
- Provide an overview of end of year events and expectations for returning technology
- Discuss and gather feedback about DRCS Federal Title funds program, including DRCS Equity Plan (Attached to email), Parent School Compact (Attached to email), and Parent Engagement Policy (Attached to email)
This meeting will take place on Tuesday, June 8, 2020 at 4:00pm at the Zoom link sent to your school registered email address.
If you have any questions about this meeting, please reach out to Ashley McGrath, Deep Roots Chief Operating Officer, at email@example.com. We look forward to connecting with many of you on June 8 at 4:00pm.
Stay safe and healthy,
The Deep Roots Team