On Thursday, June 18 and Friday, June 19 we will open the building up for families to come pick up their students’ belongings. Teachers have already packed up anything that was left behind in your students’ desk, and we will also have summer work resources and a surprise ready to send home with you.
The pick up schedule is below:
- Thursday, June 18—Kinder-2nd Grade Pick up
- 10:00-11:00am—First Grade
- 11:00-12:00pm—Second Grade
- Friday, June 19—3rd-5th Grade Pick up
- 9:00-10:00am—Third Grade
- 10:00-11:00am—Fourth Grade
- 11:00-12:00pm—Fifth Grade
Any student belongings not picked up by 12:00pm on Friday will be thrown away.
In order to help us maintain social distancing guidelines while also moving over 150 people through the building each day, please keep the following in mind:
- You may have to wait for a few minutes before entering the cafeteria. We have to limit the number of people in the space.
- Do not bring students with you. Only one adult should come for each child.
- Do not linger. We ask that you enter and exit quickly so that we can move all families through quickly.
- Please do your best to come during your students’ scheduled time. Families with multiple students across grades can pick up all of their items at the same time.
If you plan for your child to remain a student at Deep Roots for school year 2020-2021, please hold onto any school issued Chromebooks. If you do not anticipate your child to remain enrolled at Deep Roots next year, please return your school issued Chromebook during your assigned pick up time.
We look forward to seeing you next week.
The Deep Roots Team