Deep Roots Charter School is seeking energetic and driven individuals to be part of our first Deep Roots Charter School team in Philadelphia. The ideal candidate is a highly personable, systematic, and extremely organized individual who believes in the Deep Roots value system and school model and will be flexible in functioning in multiple capacities daily. Though we may not have the position you are looking for available now, you can submit this general application so that we have your information on file. Please leave a summary of what type work you are looking for in the applicant comments section of the application form.
- Ability to relate to a diverse population of students and parents a must
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize, multitask and organize work
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Office and G Suite (MS Excel and MS Outlook, in particular)
- A belief in the mission statement and core values of Practice, Service and Purpose here at DRCS
Education and Experience:
- Depending on the position, a college degree is generally required.
Title: General Application
Location: Philadelphia, PA 19134
Job Type: Full-time