We are seeking inspired and dynamic educators to join our team and provide a top quality education for all of our students. Whether you are starting your teaching career or are looking to launch a new chapter, your passion and experience will be deeply valued and your opportunities for growth and impact will be limitless. Your natural talents will be fostered and we will provide continuous training and support to help you be an incredibly effective teacher. As a member of the DRCS team, you will be trusted to make decisions and held accountable for critical results. You will engage in a positive and professional workplace focused on developing practice, service, and purpose.
- The ability to motivate, support, and challenge students in student-centered, standards-driven classroom community
- Genuine interest, belief, and care for students’ personal and academic success
- Commitment to professional growth, self-reflection, receptiveness to feedback, practice, and a desire to continuously improve
- A positive, growth mindset and a drive for personal excellence
- Solutions-oriented resiliency to respond positively and effectively to challenges
- Support student academically and behaviorally 1:1 by employing behavior modification plans as specified for the student.
- Collaboration with the specialized services team to ensure the student is actively participating in instruction and managing emotions.
- Assisting students during lunch
Education and Experience:
- High school graduation
- Experience working with students in a school setting preferred
Title: Special Education Assistant
Location: Philadelphia, PA 19134
Job Type: Full-time